DoPeace

Empowering civic activism toward a culture of peace.

Other (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peace Pavilion Project

Hi everyone, Years ago I designed a concept for a Peace Pavilion, a peace center where people could experience many peace related things. I…

Started by Lynne Knudsen

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Wendy Greene

Nobel Peace Prize

Obama and the Nobel Peace Prize? Wouldn't an obvious choice have been Costa Rica. The country created a Department of Peace. What a noble a…

Started by Duan Kellum

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Ted Nunn

What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

September 21 was the International Day of Peace this year. Some people celebrated on the 20th, some on the 19th. Whatever day you celebrate…

Started by Ted Nunn

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

Meet at capital??

i was wondering if anybody else would like to hold a rally or such. I would like to suggest that we build bridges and schools in Afgahnista…

Started by Tony White

0 Sep 24, 2009

International Day of Prayer for PEace

I shared information with the local clergy and others. We had a very nice prayer here at 11:00 a.m. in our chapel. About 75 were present. W…

Started by Sr. Brenda Walsh

0 Sep 22, 2009

Online with Andrea welcomes Lee Waterworth from One Love for Music

Online with Andrea welcomes Lee Waterworth from One Love for Music to share his initiative to get radio stations to play Bob Marley's hit "…

Started by Amy Domestico

0 Sep 21, 2009

The organization of the Peace Alliance by congressional districts

I would like to be able to join a group in my area, attend actual in-person meetings, and participate in volunteer activities. However, bec…

Started by Elaine Kirsch

5 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Elaine Kirsch

TORI AMOS

TORI AMOS INTERVIEW singer, songwriter, mom, feminist New album "Abnormaly Attracted to Sin" http://budurl.com/toriamos830

Started by Amy Domestico

0 Aug 30, 2009

music

In the conference call, yesterday evening, someone brought up the need for us to have peace music, to use to reach out to people in a way s…

Started by Pat Crepeau

0 Aug 25, 2009

Urgent team

In the conference call, yesterday evening, someone brought up three time horizons that could be useful: urgent mid-range long-range For pe…

Started by Pat Crepeau

0 Aug 25, 2009

RSS

Network with Us

Bookmark and Share

Support the Peace Alliance...

Spread The Word

Loading…

© 2017   Created by DoPeace Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service