DoPeace

Empowering civic activism toward a culture of peace.

Matthew Albracht's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, and please take lot's of photos!"

Matthew Albracht replied Sep 25, 2012 to Body of War Movie Party Hosts Help and Discussion Forum

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Matthew Albracht

"Very nice Susan!  Thanks for sharing and I hope it's an awesome event.  I have a boa…"

Matthew Albracht replied Sep 25, 2012 to Body of War Movie Party Hosts Help and Discussion Forum

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Matthew Albracht

"What initially inspired me about the Dept, of Peace, which I first read in 2001, was…"

Matthew Albracht replied Jul 1, 2011 to 10th Anniversary Celebration of the Dept. of Peace

9 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Machai St. Rain

"Thank you for sharing this Yvette.  Great story and good perspective to think deeply…"

Matthew Albracht replied Mar 16, 2011 to Strategic Direction- Emerging Ideas for Feedback

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Susmita Barua

"This is great! Lot's of useful feedback, thanks Jan.  Love the idea of cards..."

Matthew Albracht replied Mar 6, 2011 to Strategic Direction- Emerging Ideas for Feedback

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Susmita Barua

"A key question I have is: what we can do, as the Peace Alliance network, as peacebui…"

Matthew Albracht replied Jan 11, 2011 to Arizona Tragedy: Sharing our feelings and looking towards healing

9 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Norma Fox

"Thanks for adding your insights Wendy! It's great to hear how it landed for you as w…"

Matthew Albracht replied Apr 28, 2010 to Exciting Update on International Peacebuilding! Foreign Assistance Act Reform

11 May 3, 2010
Reply by Wendy Greene

"I second what Wendy said, it adds so much to hear your story Pat. Thank you!"

Matthew Albracht replied Apr 6, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Mother's Day Proclamation

24 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade

"Thank you for being brave enough to share your story Lillie! And for standing for so…"

Matthew Albracht replied Apr 6, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Mother's Day Proclamation

24 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade

"A powerful story Michelle. Wow, that is really quite something to go through and com…"

24 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade

RSS

Network with Us

Bookmark and Share

Support the Peace Alliance...

Spread The Word

Loading…

© 2017   Created by DoPeace Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service