DoPeace

Empowering civic activism toward a culture of peace.

Wendy Greene's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome Ted! Thanks for these resources. Very, very helpful--and important!"

Wendy Greene replied May 3, 2010 to Exciting Update on International Peacebuilding! Foreign Assistance Act Reform

11 May 3, 2010
Reply by Wendy Greene

"Whoo Hoo!!! Yes, Julia, this is an amazing and satisfying result of years and years…"

Wendy Greene replied Apr 28, 2010 to Exciting Update on International Peacebuilding! Foreign Assistance Act Reform

11 May 3, 2010
Reply by Wendy Greene

"Ditto!"

Wendy Greene replied Apr 3, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Mother's Day Proclamation

24 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade

"Pat--how amazing to hear your story. I can't believe we've worked together so long a…"

Wendy Greene replied Apr 3, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Mother's Day Proclamation

24 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade

"At age 39, I found myself pondering life. I had been working with troubled teens in…"

Wendy Greene replied Apr 2, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Mother's Day Proclamation

24 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade

"Hi Lynne. You may want to check into the work of Barbara Marx Hubbard and The Peace…"

Wendy Greene replied Oct 24, 2009 to Peace Pavilion Project

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Wendy Greene

"Thanks for asking this question and thanks to everyone for answering and for doing s…"

Wendy Greene replied Sep 23, 2009 to What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

"Hey Frank, Thanks for your note and you obvious PASSION and commitment! One of the…"

Wendy Greene replied Aug 24, 2009 to Securing Peace Despite the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC)

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Wendy Greene

"Hi Elaine, I can understand your frustration. When I lived in California, some of o…"

Wendy Greene replied Aug 24, 2009 to The organization of the Peace Alliance by congressional districts

5 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Elaine Kirsch

"The following was copied from the website of the Campaign to Establish a Canadian De…"

Wendy Greene replied Aug 23, 2009 to Costa Rica Establishes Ministry of Peace!

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Wendy Greene

RSS

Network with Us

Bookmark and Share

Support the Peace Alliance...

Spread The Word

Loading…

© 2017   Created by DoPeace Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service