DoPeace

Empowering civic activism toward a culture of peace.

Ted Nunn's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing the story, Julia! It is really incredible to see this happening a…"

Ted Nunn replied Apr 28, 2010 to Exciting Update on International Peacebuilding! Foreign Assistance Act Reform

11 May 3, 2010
Reply by Wendy Greene

":-)"

Ted Nunn replied Apr 8, 2010 to Corrections and Public Safety Information from the Pew Charitable Trusts

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Ted Nunn

"President Obama, through his successful campaigning and support of a clear majority…"

Ted Nunn replied Oct 11, 2009 to Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

13 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by angelica d'archangelis

"President Obama, through his successful campaigning and support of a clear majority…"

Ted Nunn replied Oct 11, 2009 to Nobel Peace Prize

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Ted Nunn

"You had quite a busy day, Barbara! I ran across your OpEdNews article yesterday - ve…"

Ted Nunn replied Sep 22, 2009 to What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

"I was there, Kim! It was a beautiful day, wonderful people, scenic surroundings, and…"

Ted Nunn replied Sep 21, 2009 to What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

"I met with a group of students in the Conflict Resolution program at Howard Communit…"

Ted Nunn replied Sep 21, 2009 to What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

"A couple of comments on the Generating Media component: 1) IMHO, media is a tool to…"

Ted Nunn replied Aug 25, 2009 to Section: Generating Media

12 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Mon

"Hey Frank- Thanks for contributing to the discussion. First, you should know that I…"

Ted Nunn replied Aug 24, 2009 to Securing Peace Despite the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC)

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Wendy Greene

RSS

Network with Us

Bookmark and Share

Support the Peace Alliance...

Spread The Word

Loading…

© 2017   Created by DoPeace Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service