DoPeace

Empowering civic activism toward a culture of peace.

Hello Friends,

Please use this space to discuss your Body of War Movie party.  If you have any tips or questions post them.  If you have good ideas, share for others.  If you see questions or thoughts from others, please comment.  

Our staff will also be checking and adding our support.

Have a great event!

Matthew Albracht

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I built a web page for our screening on 10/16 at the Red Victorian Peace Center and Bed & Breakfast, Haight Street, SF.  http://www.PANinA.org/BodyWar  I embedded the interview and the trailer instead of referring people away from the page before they get to the program.  As you can see, we're using the film as the centerpiece for what amounts to a Conversation Cafe that's embedded within presentations by each of three host entities shown as hypertext (linked to their home sites) on the program.  Feedback is welcome.

Program

• 6:00-6:30 - Participant check-in/dinner, cafe or brown-bag
  • 6:30-6:40 - Welcome, Red Victorian Bed & Breakfast and Peace Center, The Shift Network Birth 2012 Autumn of Abundance, Let's Create Peace
  • 6:40-6:50 - Expressions of Peace TV, Push 4 Peace, Global Peace Quilt
  • 6:50-8:10 - Body of War
  • 8:10-8:40 - Participant unstructured small-group and facilitated large-group discussion
  • 8:40-8:50 - The Peace Alliance, legislative agenda, citizen lobbyist action plan
  • 8:50-9:00 - Closing, participant announcements (events) and sharing (projects)

Very nice Susan!  Thanks for sharing and I hope it's an awesome event.  I have a board meeting that night, but will try to make it later if we are done and am able.  Thanks!

Oh, and please take lot's of photos!

RSS

Network with Us

Bookmark and Share

Support the Peace Alliance...

Spread The Word

Loading…

© 2017   Created by DoPeace Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service