DoPeace

Empowering civic activism toward a culture of peace.

jan mercuri grossman's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"There does seem to be a distinction between "wrongdoing" and "conflict" as you have…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Jan 23 to Conflict vs. Wrongdoing

1 Jan 23
Reply by jan mercuri grossman

"Thanks for telling your story.  You ask the many questions still seeking their answe…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Mar 7, 2011 to Strategic Direction- Emerging Ideas for Feedback

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Susmita Barua

"1. Legislative - Regarding the on-line supporters, not only unify by action alerts,…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Mar 5, 2011 to Strategic Direction- Emerging Ideas for Feedback

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Susmita Barua

"Thank you, Linda.  I was reading through your writings and was struck by the line "I…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Feb 25, 2011 to Here now ... it-s our choice ... how exactly Life unfolds. The entire Planet ->could realize ... -WE- creathe the essence of the joy.

1 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by jan mercuri grossman

"NH_On a personal note, I joined in the Peace Prayer Society's live streaming event;…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Sep 23, 2009 to What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

"September 21, 2009 New Hampshire. The Nashua Community College hosted its first Annu…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Sep 23, 2009 to What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

"Sept. 20, 2009 _New Hampshire DoP, along with our recycled 8' Dove named Grace, tabl…"

35 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill

""They are supporting you. That is not work that you have done. You need to do work o…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Sep 11, 2009 to Section: Legislation

19 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Mon

"Excited... - That the word "Peace" is far more prevalent now than when I began and i…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Aug 23, 2009 to Section: Generating Media

12 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Mon

"Yes, we (NH) have worked with a few X inmates who have been deeply transformed by th…"

jan mercuri grossman replied Aug 23, 2009 to Section: Generating Media

12 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Mon

RSS

DoPeace 101

DoPeace Terms & Conditions
DoPeace Overview Video

Network with Us

Bookmark and Share

Support the Peace Alliance...

Spread The Word

Loading…