DoPeace

Empowering civic activism toward a culture of peace.

David Hazen

David Hazen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity
Matthew Albracht

"If we all accepted a compassionate response to Jared Loughner, might he not receive…"

David Hazen replied Jan 11 to Arizona Tragedy: Sharing our feelings and looking towards healing

11 Jan 16
Reply by Norma Fox
Matthew Albracht

"We Are At War With Ourselves   The culture of violence needs to be replaced, not ove…"

David Hazen replied Jan 11 to Arizona Tragedy: Sharing our feelings and looking towards healing

11 Jan 16
Reply by Norma Fox
Wendy Greene

"Thanks Wendy, this might be useful when lobbying for the Youth PROMISE Act. I posted…"

David Hazen replied Apr. 8, 2010 to Corrections and Public Safety Information from the Pew Charitable Trusts

2 Apr. 9, 2010
Reply by Ted Nunn
Matthew Albracht

"Matthew, this page is a brilliant stroke of genius. The personal stories we share he…"

David Hazen replied Apr. 3, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Tell your story...

27 Apr. 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade
Matthew Albracht

"Beautiful, admirable courage! Thank you for sharing your story."

David Hazen replied Apr. 2, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Tell your story...

27 Apr. 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade
Matthew Albracht

"My family of origin contained communication dysfunction that was a source of physica…"

David Hazen replied Apr. 2, 2010 to Mother's Standing for Peace! Tell your story...

27 Apr. 22, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Slade
Ted Nunn

"I showed the film "Peace One Day" to 13 people on Sunday, and on Monday I prayed and…"

David Hazen replied Sep. 22, 2009 to What Did You Do For the International Day of Peace?

36 Oct. 4, 2009
Reply by lauren ottewill
Matthew Albracht

"Miki Kashtan, NVC trainer, in noting that the majority of co-sponsors of HR808 are p…"

David Hazen replied Sep. 11, 2009 to Section: Legislation

25 Nov. 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Mon
Matthew Albracht

"Thank you, Brian! Well done!"

David Hazen replied Sep. 3, 2009 to Section: Legislation

25 Nov. 22, 2009
Reply by Kendra Mon
Matthew Albracht

"Matthew, my feeling is that the bus is already in motion, and the question for the g…"

David Hazen replied Aug. 31, 2009 to Collaborative Process Feedback

2 Aug. 31, 2009
Reply by David Hazen

RSS

DoPeace 101

DoPeace Terms & Conditions
DoPeace Overview Video

Network with Us

Bookmark and Share

Support the Peace Alliance...

Spread The Word

Loading…